Get IN Chicago provides counsel to funder and community-based organizations working to reduce youth violence and address the underlying, systemic issues that lead to it. Get IN Chicago also studies and funds antiviolence initiatives focused on acutely high-risk youth, those who are at heightened risk for becoming victims or perpetrators of violence.
Get IN Chicago is led by business leaders who have pledged support to identify the most promising practices to improve the lives and safety of Chicago’s youth.
To do this, Get IN Chicago partners with community-based organizations, public agencies and corporate funders to inspire creative solutions and collaboration, involve multiple stakeholders, and invest in innovative and effective strategies.
Latest News and Updates
- Newsletter: February 2017February 28, 2017Did you receive our latest newsletter update? You can also view it here: February 2017 Be sure to join our newsletter mailing list to receive our latest updates! […]
- Your Organization’s StoryFebruary 16, 2017Much like a tree in the woods that falls with no one to hear it, does a nonprofit do good work if no one knows about it? Obviously not, but any organization can strengthen its reach and impact by integrating effective […]
- Career Opportunity: Grants AssociateFebruary 10, 2017JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Grants Associate About Get IN Chicago Get IN Chicago is a private funder collaborative focused on youth violence prevention. Our organization funds evidence-based community programs, supports […]
- Feel Good Friday: One Hope UnitedFebruary 10, 2017It’s Friday! How about some good news? Our Strengthening Youth through a Network of Care (SYNC) partners are committed to providing supportive services to acutely high-risk youth in seven Chicago communities hardest hit by […]
- Career Opportunity: Program Officer, Strategic InitiativesFebruary 10, 2017(updated 2/23/17) JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Program Officer, Strategic Initiatives About Get IN Chicago Get IN Chicago is a private funder collaborative focused on youth violence prevention. Our organization funds […]