Get IN Chicago provides counsel to funder and community-based organizations working to reduce youth violence and address the underlying, systemic issues that lead to it. Get IN Chicago also studies and funds antiviolence initiatives focused on acutely high-risk youth, those who are at heightened risk for becoming victims or perpetrators of violence.
Get IN Chicago is led by business leaders who have pledged support to identify the most promising practices to improve the lives and safety of Chicago’s youth.
To do this, Get IN Chicago partners with community-based organizations, public agencies and corporate funders to inspire creative solutions and collaboration, involve multiple stakeholders, and invest in innovative and effective strategies.
Latest News and Updates
- SYNCing Services for YouthDecember 29, 2016Get IN Chicago is currently collaborating with more than 20 agencies to strengthen mentoring and CBT programs and create a rigorous, central intake and case management system for acutely high-risk youth in Austin, Englewood, […]
- Get IN Chicago Fact SheetDecember 29, 2016Download a pdf version of the Get IN Chicago Fact Sheet here: Get IN Chicago Fact Sheet 10.16 *Last updated 1.20.17 […]
- Five Key Learnings for Corporate ResponsibilityDecember 21, 2016by Toni Irving, PhD Executive Director, Get IN Chicago Originally published in the CR Magazine blog Millennials are the most populous generation in United States history, with more than 90 million living in America today. […]
- Newsletter: December 2016December 20, 2016Did you receive our latest newsletter update? You can also view it here: December 2016 Be sure to join our newsletter mailing list to receive our latest updates! […]
- Faces: Meet Eugenia, Primo CenterDecember 16, 2016Get IN Chicago is currently collaborating with more than 20 agencies on the SYNC (Strengthening Youth through a Network of Care) initiative to strengthen mentoring and CBT programs and create a rigorous, central intake and […]